GSI Products and ServicesGramatica SIPS International designs and manufactures high performance panelized building systems to create an extremely well insulated and air tight building envelope. This efficient building envelope is a critical and fundamental component of a green building. It serves as the platform for the integration of the remaining building systems, including heating and cooling equipment, photovoltaic cells, insulation, and windows among others to achieve the highest possible performance in your building. They can be used to build affordable residential buildings including single and multi-family homes, as well as commercial buildings.
The advantages of our building systems, when compared to conventional home construction, include reduction of construction time and labor, increased energy efficiency, and greater strength and durability of the building.
Our products and services include:
High performance SIPS and complete Pre Cut Building Systems
The GSI Panelized Construction System offers important lasting benefits:
- Reduced Labor and Turn Around time - Quick and easy on site assembly reducing cost of labor and time to market. In comparison to a conventional home, A SIPS home takes approximately 50% to 70% less time to build than a stick or block home. The panels are pre-cut, pre-drilled and sequentially numbered for quick installation.
- Increased Energy Efficiency - Insulating value up to R-60 proving savings in electrical bills from 30% to 70%.
- Superior Performance and Durability per Miami-Dade code:
- GSI Building Systems are designed to last 10 to 12 times longer than traditional buildings and homes. The panels withstand wind load, lab tested up to 200 MPH, by creating a continuous load path from the foundation to the roof. Our standard fastening system has passed all the Miami-Dade tests
- GSI's panels are built with flame resistant fiber cement or Titan XL, which act as a vapor barrier on both sides of the panels stopping any moisture flow. The insulation also stops any heat transfer. Thus, the exterior surface, which is exposed to the humid air, does not get below the dew point when the interior air is cool.
- Healthier Indoor Environment - Safer environment free from mold, mildew and other harmful airborne pollutants for GSI SIP building occupants.
- Environmentally Friendly Construction:
- SIPS construction minimizes the use of dimensional lumber. The engineered wood used in the panel facings is an efficient use of timber resources.
- The high insulate value and tight panel joints maximize the energy efficiency of the structure.
- The expanded polystyrene in the panel core uses no ozone depleting CFC's or HCFC's in the manufacturing process.
- On site construction waste is significantly reduced with no cutting required in the field.
- Fabricated SIPS are delivered to jobsite fabricated and ready for installation, minimizing waste disposal. Excess waste created during the manufacturing process is recycled.
On Site Technical AssistanceGSI's Technical Director is available to train crews before and during the construction phase.
SIPS Installation TrainingUsers of GSI's SIP products can learn about installation techniques by taking a course prior to delivery, or they can be trained on the job.
Architectural DesignGSI offers design services to help clients make their buildings SIPS friendly. These services can also be provided in collaboration with the client's architect and utilize existing plans.
EngineeringGSI can provide engineering resources, and can also collaborate with the client's engineering team.
Project DevelopmentGSI can assist clients during the project development phase to ensure the end product reaches the desired levels of green efficiency.
Building Products MarketingMarketing and product materials are available for information or media purposes.
International MarketingGSI's client engagements span are global in nature. Marketing assistance is available to on-going projects in different parts of the world.
Green and LEED Certification AssistanceGSI works with several third party companies to assist clients with obtaining Green and LEED certification. GSI's panels can contribute to earning high Green and LEED ratings.
Call us at 813-622-SIP1 (7471), or use our online contact form to send us an email, for more information on our Structural Insulated panels.